Lutheran SeniorLife Services
The singular goal of Lutheran SeniorLife is to promote a healthy lifestyle for seniors of any age and ability through our wide variety of quality programs and services.
These comprehensive offerings reflect the extensive experience of our dedicated staff of senior care professionals, whose tenure and longevity in our ministry far exceed the industry standard. Our holistic approach to health care is rooted in our faith-based ministry and so provides for not only the physical, but also the spiritual and emotional needs of each resident and their families.
Services offered by Lutheran SeniorLife include:
- Residential Living (Independent Living): Offers seniors the opportunity to live on their own and pursue life-long interests, maintain involvement in the community, improve their physical, spiritual and social health and engage in purposeful endeavors. Learn more about Residential Living >
- Personal Care: Designed for those who desire or require more assistance in their daily living activities, while still providing plenty of opportunities for fitness, activities, purposeful programs and enjoyment. Learn more about Personal Care >
- Skilled Nursing: When you are ready to be discharged from the hospital, but not yet prepared to return home, Lutheran SeniorLife can provide you with the specialized nursing care you need to make the best recovery possible. Learn more about Skilled Nursing >
- Rehabilitation: Offers seniors one of the finest comprehensive rehabilitation programs in our region. Our highly trained and experienced staff and specialized facilities provide both short-term and outpatient rehabilitation services to help seniors gain independence, recover lost function and adapt to any lasting limitations. Learn more about Rehabilitation >
Low-Vision services: Outpatient rehabilitation offers evaluations and low vision training to assist seniors in performing activities of daily living, and can hep modify homes to improve functionality and safety for a senior with low-vision. Learn more about Low-Vision Services
- Alzheimer's Care: Known for one of the best and largest Alzheimer's care programs in the western Pennsylvania region, we develop a plan of care based on the unique needs of the individual and work to ensure a comfortable, safe, and secure home environment that maximizes functioning and reduces stress for the resident. Learn more about Alzheimer's Care >
- Home Health Care: Skilled home health services are provided in the comfort of resident's homes. Learn more about Home Health Care >
- Long Term Care: Lutheran SeniorLife has earned the reputation as a premier long term health care provider, offering a full spectrum of quality long term care nursing services for residents and their families. Learn more about Long Term Care >
- Technology for Everyday Living: One of Lutheran SeniorLife's strategic initiatives is to leverage technology through its system to improve everyday living and bring an Abundant Life® to all who we serve. Learn more about our Resident and Staff Technology >
In addition to these services, Lutheran SeniorLife offers a wide variety of programs that are available through partnerships with other Lutheran social ministries.
Click here to view the Lutheran SeniorLife Levels of Care brochure.