Outpatient Therapy Services in Zelienople, Mars, Monaca and Butler
Lutheran SeniorLife has a long and successful history of providing outpatient physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT) and speech language therapy (ST) to adults of all ages.
Outpatient therapy services are available in Mars at St. John Specialty Care Center, in Zelienople at Passavant Community and in Monaca at Center at the Mall. We also offer visual rehabilitation therapy at LIFE Butler County in Butler.
Our traditional therapies can address the following:
- Orthopedic conditions and arthritis
- Neurologic disorders including Parkinson’s disease, stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and dizziness
- Assessment of mobility and adaptive equipment
- Pain management
- Home safety and fall prevention
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Hand and upper extremity dysfunction
- Swallowing difficulty
- Communication and voice problems
These specialty programs are also available:
- Visual Rehabilitation
- Therapy to Fitness
- Vital Stim Speech Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy (Passavant Community location only)
We accept many insurance providers.
Lutheran SeniorLife Locations that offer this service include:
LIFE means Living Independence for the Elderly, and LIFE Butler County is an innovative health plan that provides care and services which allow... Learn more >
LIFE (Living Independence for the Elderly) Programs are a one-stop health plan that allows eligible older adults to live safely in their own homes.... Learn more >
St. John Specialty Care Center is a 336-bed care facility which provides clinical management for those who require personal care, sub-acute care,... Learn more >