Lutheran SeniorLife Senior Living Services
Lutheran SeniorLife’s mission is to provide an Abundant Life®. For seniors living at home, the following community-based programs and services can make this possible.
Adult Day Services offer seniors the opportunity to engage in social, recreational and educational activities, receive a nutritious lunch and get assistance with and monitoring of activities of daily living.
- LIFE Programs in Armstrong, Beaver, Butler and Lawrence Counties
- Valley Care in Moon Township and Ambridge
- My Day Out at Passavant Community
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services – our physical, occupational and speech therapists can address issues related to mobility, balance and fall prevention, memory and communication, vision changes, driver assessment and more.
Lutheran Service Society, an affiliate of Lutheran SeniorLife, is a non-profit, faith-based provider of the following human services:
- Adoption and Foster Care Program – for those who have adopted or are seeking to adopt domestic infants, older American children, children with special needs and international children.
- Senior Centers in Allegheny, Beaver and Westmoreland Counties offer a variety of programs and activities.
- Center at the Mall is a community center for seniors located inside the Beaver Valley Mall. Participants can enjoy a social atmosphere for fitness, entertainment, recreation and more.
- Affordable housing in Allegheny, Crawford, Erie, Mercer and Venango Counties provides safe, low-cost, handicapped-accessible apartments for seniors.
- Meals on Wheels, Beaver County, provides a daily nutritious meal, a friendly smile and a safety check for eligible seniors.
- Older Adult Protective Services investigates allegations of senior abuse living in northern Allegheny County.