VNA, Western Pennsylvania – Private Duty Services
VNA, Western PA, through BeHome PartnersTM, provides in-home support services – also known as private duty services – to keep you living safely and independently at home.
Our customized personal care programs can include the following hourly services:
- Assistance with personal care, bathing and related grooming needs
- Help with transfers to and from bed
- Light housekeeping (trash removal, laundry, ironing)
- Meal preparation
- Escort to appointments, visiting friends or shopping in your personal vehicle, public transportation or taxi
We can also provide nursing services permitted by a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse such as:
- Simple nursing assessments
- Fill medication boxes and medication supervision
- Pre-operative and post-operative procedure preparation
- Wound care
- Health education
Geriatric Care Management
VNA, Western Pennsylvania also offers a Geriatric Care Management program to assist older adults and their families with long-term care arrangements. Individual assessments can be performed to identify problems, determine eligibility for assistance and evaluate the level of need.
These services are particularly beneficial for older adults who need assistance but do not have an available primary caregiver to help with the process.