Passavant Community - Senior Living Community, Zelienople, PA
Passavant Community is a vibrant 42-acre continuing care retirement community offering independent living, assisted living, personal care and nursing care on our campus in historic Zelienople, PA. Residents can receive as little or as much care as they need, as well as have the comfort of knowing that should they require additional support, it is here for them.
- Villas - independent living patio homes
- Cottages - independent living ranch-style homes
- Manor Homes - independent living apartments
- Wittenberg Place - independent living apartments
- Luther Court - independent living apartments for those on a fixed income
- Newhaven Court - personal care apartments
- Abundant Life Center - independent living apartments, personal care, nursing care
All Passavant Community residents and their families can take comfort in the following features, which are provided at no additional charge:
- home maintenance
- landscaping and snow removal
- scheduled transportation around campus and into the local community
- 24-hour monitoring for safety, fire and health concerns
Our residents are all encouraged to take advantage of the opportunities we provide for social, physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual enrichment found in the Abundant Life Center and throughout campus.
In addition, Passavant Community has a medical clinic on site to allow residents to see physicians including general practitioners, specialists, podiatrists, optometrists and dentists.
Explore Photo Gallery:
Lutheran SeniorLife Services offered at this location:
Personal care is designed for those who need careful monitoring or desire assistance with daily living activities.Learn more >
Often referred to as independent living, these homes are worry-free and maintenance-free, and are available in varying... Learn more >
Skilled nursing is medical care that is rendered and closely monitored by a registered nurse, under the supervision of a... Learn more >
North Allegheny Spring Play
Second Annual LIFE Programs Purse Bash
VNA Women's Winter Wellness Event
Seneca Valley Musical "The Adams Family"
10th Annual VNA Friendship Luncheon