RoseCrest Assisted Living with Memory Support, Mars, PA
RoseCrest Assisted Living is Lutheran SeniorLife’s newest, state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for older adults with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia requiring memory support.
Located just north of Pittsburgh on the St. John Specialty Care Center campus, RoseCrest offers a number of amenities that make it stand out from other facilities of its kind. With just 30 private rooms and a low staff to resident ratio, this unique facility has a home-like feel. The secure building is divided into two distinct “neighborhoods” joined by a common dining area, worship and recreational areas.
Assisted living at RoseCrest encourages residents to use their retained skills and interests, according to their level of ability, to continue living an Abundant Life®.
Features at RoseCrest include:
- Private suites with private baths
- 24-hour care
- Resident-centered monitoring system
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Emergency response system
- Secured outdoor courtyard and walking path
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily social and recreational programs
- 24-hour RN and LPN service
- Monthly wellness checks
- Health spa and activities center
- Transportation coordination
- Cognitive support